Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

IPS 2020 tracks
#1

Provisional list
[Image: 75362535_10218189840291439_5114123748118...e=5E8B97A1]
Quote
#2

Munter's Anaconda
[Image: 73189538_10218189840531445_6878687808727...e=5E581E63]
[Image: 76926713_10218189840651448_6448623817026...e=5E53BB51][Image: 73152209_10218189841971481_8477656909862...e=5E410170]
[+] 2 members Like AlexisGaitanis's post
Quote
#3

Nick's track
[Image: 74602152_10218189851691724_2320960383562...e=5E4A5381][Image: 75564571_10218189851131710_1430147023494...e=5E42556F][Image: 73325030_10218189852291739_1169667191251...e=5E49D3F6][Image: 76909722_10218189851171711_2320059028840...e=5E8AF120][Image: 76182568_10218189851771726_3561529328728...e=5E4EE25E]
[Image: 77138314_10218189851651723_6682363479237...e=5E4B3799]
[+] 2 members Like AlexisGaitanis's post
Quote
#4

Can't see any of the pics. I get this message.
   
I tried much earlier!
Quote
#5

I tested my wife's ipad and my sons laptop,they all show the pictures,maybe a temporary glitch?
Quote
#6

With Firefox I still get the same message. Changed to Opera and it's mixed! One just gives me the title, some will show the pics when clicked on and some show properly!!

           
I have a Mac not a PC. Not sure if that is the problem or just that it isn't the latest model.  Are these direct uploads or hosted?
[+] 1 member Likes Gordon Steadman's post
Quote
#7

Now tried Safari and the first one is like this and all the other show normally@!

   
Quote
#8

Nice tracks. Thumbup
Quote
#9

I'll get some photos of the IoM track on Thurs...maybe even a bonus IoM TT Grandstand solo run which we actually use as a Rally stage but would look great with period sports cars tackling it.
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Scuderia_Turini
26th-Oct-20, 03:11 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)