Posts: 189
Threads: 12
Likes Received: 220 in 105 posts
Likes Given: 256
Joined: Mar 2020
I am building up a Revoslot Ferrari 333SP A White kit
I am stumped on where the exhaust block fits.
Usually it is obvious but not to me, bit baffled.
Please don't say at the back.
Regards
Gerry
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)
•
Posts: 2,514
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,556
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
Photos on the PSR site of the finished car would suggest that you have a rogue component there...the pipes should run in the same direction as the rear diffuser fins.
I love puttering with gears
(This post was last modified: 9th-Jan-25, 03:28 PM by
BAracer .)
•
Posts: 4,505
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,053 in 1,811 posts
Likes Given: 4,197
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
If it's injection moulded it'll be impossible to make it wrong, I suggest that's not an exhaust we're looking at.
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
•
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Could what looks like the exhaust pipes, instead be lugs to allow the attachment of the diffuser?
•
Posts: 573
Threads: 9
Likes Received: 569 in 284 posts
Likes Given: 727
Joined: Mar 2021
It’s upside down in your picture it should line up under the rear spoiler
•
Posts: 3,217
Threads: 85
Likes Received: 4,785 in 2,087 posts
Likes Given: 565
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham
This is what my RTR version looks like fitted from underneath
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)
(This post was last modified: 9th-Jan-25, 05:21 PM by
Graham .)
•
Posts: 189
Threads: 12
Likes Received: 220 in 105 posts
Likes Given: 256
Joined: Mar 2020
Thanks, once you told me that it isn't an exhaust I can see where it goes now.
Silly old man.
Gerry
Posts: 3,217
Threads: 85
Likes Received: 4,785 in 2,087 posts
Likes Given: 565
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham
(9th-Jan-25, 05:24 PM) Makem Wrote: Thanks, once you told me that it isn't an exhaust I can see where it goes now.
Silly old man.
Gerry
The exhausts are in silver and are part of the valence moulding so they only show end on.
•