Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,195
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
It would probably be a good tyre cleaner/softener too.
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
Posts: 159
Threads: 8
Likes Received: 388 in 114 posts
Likes Given: 176
Joined: Sep 2020
(20th-Sep-23, 05:16 AM)KensRedZed Wrote: This product is designed to remove adhesive residue. It is also citrus based.
That’s what I was referring to. I used the generic term for our friends across the pond.
•
Posts: 2,054
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,410 in 1,389 posts
Likes Given: 3,125
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
(21st-Sep-23, 12:48 AM)mickey thumbs Wrote: (20th-Sep-23, 05:16 AM)KensRedZed Wrote: This product is designed to remove adhesive residue. It is also citrus based.
That’s what I was referring to. I used the generic term for our friends across the pond.
No problem Mickey. I was simply putting a brand name to the product. Not all products are available everywhere. "Goo Gone" works better than most.
•