Posts: 13
Threads: 6
Likes Received: 2 in 2 posts
Likes Given: 18
Joined: Mar 2023
What are the best tools for Mac or browser based track design? I am trying our RailModeller and it seems pretty good thus far. Not sure I want to pay for the $50 pro version. Are there ay good free options?
Also, How do they generate the plans shown on this sit, like this one:
https://slotracer.online/track-plans/sca...-5133.html
Thanks,
John
•
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
RailModeller is the only Mac based, multi track option I know of, unfortunately. If you only use Carrera track, then there is Autorennbahn planner.
I don't know of any browser based track planners.
Most of the track plans here are made with Ultimate Racer, which can be configured to generate much of the html for the web pages.
Posts: 4,501
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,193
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
There was a great online track designer but it doesn't seem to work any longer
https://www.slotfire.de/index_e.html
Life is like a box of Slot cars...