Posts: 456
Threads: 35
Likes Received: 202 in 130 posts
Likes Given: 534
Joined: Apr 2019
Check your local listings... I think there are several re-runs planned...
•
Posts: 1,229
Threads: 141
Likes Received: 1,415 in 629 posts
Likes Given: 742
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Chesterfield, UK
Thanks for that.
Yes, Thursday 9pm, same channel.
I know it starts with a locomotive but I prefer to record the whole series then time shift and delete my way through it.
Posts: 304
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 291 in 158 posts
Likes Given: 51
Joined: Sep 2019
Location Cornwall
(10th-Jan-23, 10:30 AM)Top Down Wrote: Did anyone actually get to see this?
Although scheduled in both our paper and on screen TV guides and titled as such on our timer recording it turned out, at least in our area, to be a WWII documentary. 
World War Weird, I wouldn't normally have watched it but it was actually quite good, thank you Hornby for broadening my viewing horizon
Bernie, racing since 1969
•
Posts: 984
Threads: 112
Likes Received: 1,307 in 493 posts
Likes Given: 1,247
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Cambridgeshire
Interesting !
I have just watched the first episode of Series 2, and saw mention of TT120.
Having stumbled across it on PECO's website while getting things for my father, I was pretty interested, but the range annouced by peco was limited to say the least.
I just looked on the hornby website and they have big plans for it.
... No mention of ETA of any of it though.
But ... Free one year membership until the end of this month to the TT120 club, so its free, I signed up
(This post was last modified: 16th-Jan-23, 09:59 PM by
Savage GT.)
Posts: 539
Threads: 22
Likes Received: 829 in 380 posts
Likes Given: 348
Joined: Jun 2019
After trudging through season 1 waiting episode after episode for some non-train stuff, I was disappointed.
Won't be wading through this season unless someone points out an episode that is worthy of slotracer.
AlanW
(This post was last modified: 17th-Jan-23, 10:02 AM by
Nonfractal.)
Posts: 1,229
Threads: 141
Likes Received: 1,415 in 629 posts
Likes Given: 742
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Chesterfield, UK
We live in hope
•
Posts: 1,478
Threads: 223
Likes Received: 2,275 in 824 posts
Likes Given: 1,088
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Norfolk, England
There is an extra episode available to stream/download which won't be on live TV.
LINK
"In this special episode, company staff, enthusiasts and celebrities pick the top ten products and innovations that have most impressed and inspired them." If you fancy a good laugh fast forward to #7 on the list and marvel at the Scalextric car they have chosen to feature!
(This post was last modified: 17th-Jan-23, 03:49 PM by
CMOTD.)
Posts: 1,229
Threads: 141
Likes Received: 1,415 in 629 posts
Likes Given: 742
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Chesterfield, UK
My Adblocker won't let it run. Give us a clue please?
•
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
(17th-Jan-23, 03:49 PM)CMOTD Wrote: There is an extra episode available to stream/download which won't be on live TV. LINK
"In this special episode, company staff, enthusiasts and celebrities pick the top ten products and innovations that have most impressed and inspired them." If you fancy a good laugh fast forward to #7 on the list and marvel at the Scalextric car they have chosen to feature! 
I'm lost for words.
•
Posts: 1,246
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 1,035 in 519 posts
Likes Given: 244
Joined: Apr 2019
Location France
(17th-Jan-23, 07:49 PM)Top Down Wrote: My Adblocker won't let it run. Give us a clue please?
Ditto
•