Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Toyota 2000GT Convertible
#11

...this chassis

   

   

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
[+] 1 member Likes Kevan's post
Quote
#12

(25th-Jun-22, 10:51 AM)Qman Wrote:  I've found another mention of him here:

Link to chassis by tomato_007

and the chassis you are looking for is here:

Toyota chassis
Thankyou, very much appreciate the help !
Quote
#13

These chassis require 3D printing which I cannot do.
Can one be purchased printed do you know ??

Appreciate your counsel
Quote
#14

You have pm... Thumbup

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
Quote
#15

Hi

I've just bought one of the Aoshima 2000gt kits as my next project, is this 3DP chassis readily available?
[+] 1 member Likes 964rh's post
Quote
#16

Links to correct chassis seem to be broken :(
Quote
#17

Its on Thingiverse but WIP.
Quote
#18

Leo,

Stunning job! The car looks amazing! I was not aware a convertible existed. I probably could not put my finger on what car it was when I watched the Bond movie many years ago.

Interesting timing. I was just asked to build a chassis for this car, for a friend.

   
[+] 1 member Likes KensRedZed's post
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by KensRedZed
8th-Oct-24, 12:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)