Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,194
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
...this chassis
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
(This post was last modified: 25th-Jun-22, 12:38 PM by
Kevan.)
Posts: 4
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 0 in 0 posts
Likes Given: 4
Joined: Jun 2022
Location East Midlands
(25th-Jun-22, 10:51 AM)Qman Wrote: I've found another mention of him here:
Link to chassis by tomato_007
and the chassis you are looking for is here:
Toyota chassis
Thankyou, very much appreciate the help !
•
Posts: 4
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 0 in 0 posts
Likes Given: 4
Joined: Jun 2022
Location East Midlands
These chassis require 3D printing which I cannot do.
Can one be purchased printed do you know ??
Appreciate your counsel
•
Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,194
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
You have pm...
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
•
Posts: 189
Threads: 44
Likes Received: 249 in 105 posts
Likes Given: 195
Joined: Nov 2020
Hi
I've just bought one of the Aoshima 2000gt kits as my next project, is this 3DP chassis readily available?
Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
Links to correct chassis seem to be broken :(
•
Posts: 189
Threads: 44
Likes Received: 249 in 105 posts
Likes Given: 195
Joined: Nov 2020
Its on Thingiverse but WIP.
(This post was last modified: 11th-Sep-24, 03:08 PM by
964rh.)
•
Posts: 2,053
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,409 in 1,388 posts
Likes Given: 3,125
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
Leo,
Stunning job! The car looks amazing! I was not aware a convertible existed. I probably could not put my finger on what car it was when I watched the Bond movie many years ago.
Interesting timing. I was just asked to build a chassis for this car, for a friend.