Posts: 3,215
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 4,781 in 2,085 posts
Likes Given: 565
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham
Hi Guys,
This is a provisional schedule for this event - waiting for feedback from the remaining hosts
•
Posts: 3,215
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 4,781 in 2,085 posts
Likes Given: 565
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham
Hi Guys,
This is a provisional schedule for this event - waiting for feedback from the remaining hosts
•
Posts: 3,215
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 4,781 in 2,085 posts
Likes Given: 565
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham
Good Morning, just a reminder that cars should be with me by the end of the month to quality for the event please.
The revised schedule
•
Posts: 573
Threads: 9
Likes Received: 569 in 284 posts
Likes Given: 727
Joined: Mar 2021
Holy Smokes that’s earlier than I thought. I will need to get on my LMP car.
•
Posts: 539
Threads: 22
Likes Received: 829 in 380 posts
Likes Given: 348
Joined: Jun 2019
(4th-Sep-21, 05:48 AM) Brumos RSR Wrote: Holy Smokes that’s earlier than I thought. I will need to get on my LMP car.Have to get my running shoes on too,
Leds ordered , motors found.
Alan
•
Posts: 307
Threads: 20
Likes Received: 583 in 224 posts
Likes Given: 497
Joined: Dec 2020
Location Herne Bay
(5th-Sep-21, 04:52 PM) Nonfractal Wrote: (4th-Sep-21, 05:48 AM) Brumos RSR Wrote: Holy Smokes that’s earlier than I thought. I will need to get on my LMP car. Have to get my running shoes on too,
Leds ordered , motors found.
Alan
Glad it's not just me! Parts now ordered, mind changed (again) about what I'm entering, cars hopefully built later this week...
•
Posts: 539
Threads: 22
Likes Received: 829 in 380 posts
Likes Given: 348
Joined: Jun 2019
Car 1 motor Swapped, lights tested. Tyres prepped.
Ready to box.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)
Posts: 307
Threads: 20
Likes Received: 583 in 224 posts
Likes Given: 497
Joined: Dec 2020
Location Herne Bay
Class C; Plan D. After realising I didn’t have enough time to complete my original vision of a resto-mod DB4-GT, my alternative, alternative, plan arrived in the post.
I’ve got to say, I quite like it. Although it’s not quite as RTR as I’d have liked. A few tweaks and she’ll hopefully be running a bit better though
•
Posts: 2,512
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
(8th-Sep-21, 06:00 PM) Nonfractal Wrote: Tyres prepped. ...and fitted?
I love puttering with gears
Posts: 539
Threads: 22
Likes Received: 829 in 380 posts
Likes Given: 348
Joined: Jun 2019
Last 2 cars ready.
Gt40 replaces to ferrari p3
AC Cobra daytona replaces the jaguar e type.
In the post soon