Posts: 4,501
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,193
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
I'm hanging fire until the Essies are out.
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
•
Posts: 4,022
Threads: 686
Likes Received: 9,025 in 3,106 posts
Likes Given: 9,338
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Worthing, UK
Posts: 304
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 291 in 158 posts
Likes Given: 51
Joined: Sep 2019
Location Cornwall
Endof June is here (nearly), I need an Alfa
Bernie, racing since 1969
•
Posts: 4,501
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,193
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
They look fabulous...(but the headlights look too big)
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
•
Posts: 4,501
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,193
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
I wonder if we'll see these and the Escorts in next years U2.5L Trans Am proxy.
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
•
Posts: 193
Threads: 23
Likes Received: 326 in 126 posts
Likes Given: 922
Joined: Apr 2019
I think we’ll see most of these on the collector’s shelf looking pretty.
70% of sales according to Jules of Pioneer.
•
Posts: 304
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 291 in 158 posts
Likes Given: 51
Joined: Sep 2019
Location Cornwall
I plan on racing mine (when they arrive)
Bernie, racing since 1969
•
Posts: 4,022
Threads: 686
Likes Received: 9,025 in 3,106 posts
Likes Given: 9,338
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Worthing, UK
No definitive date on delivery, but no significant hold-ups reported either.
It would be rude not to post another picture...
I'm sure some of these cars will end up on a shelf, but I suspect most of the intrigue about both BRM and Revoslot is to race them. There really should be Revoslot classes at a lot of clubs... but I guess that takes time with a chassis set-up that's so different to everything else? Although these classic saloon cars might break through where the 90s GT cars didn't.
•