Posts: 385
Threads: 23
Likes Received: 511 in 192 posts
Likes Given: 717
Joined: Dec 2021
Location Cowplain, Hampshire UK
Gday all, I'm new to this but hoping to soak up a lot of info.
I've got myself a moto gp track and love it.
I've got a query 're a layout.
I'll search on the site wear to post it.
Thanks for having me.
Cheers
Tony
(This post was last modified: 14th-Dec-21, 06:18 PM by
Tibbs.)
Posts: 4,022
Threads: 686
Likes Received: 9,030 in 3,106 posts
Likes Given: 9,338
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Worthing, UK
Welcome to SlotRacer Tony
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Welcome Tony.
Posts: 1,747
Threads: 259
Likes Received: 1,596 in 812 posts
Likes Given: 1,869
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Edinburgh, Scotland
Hello Tony, greetings from Scotland.
I see the Donington connection now. Have never been to a Moto GP nor Superbikes event at my local track (Knockhill) but that might have been an interesting choice. Knockhill circuit is pretty basic features-wise though, apart from the Duffus Dip.
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com
Posts: 385
Threads: 23
Likes Received: 511 in 192 posts
Likes Given: 717
Joined: Dec 2021
Location Cowplain, Hampshire UK
(15th-Dec-21, 12:18 AM)Scuderia_Turini Wrote: Hello Tony, greetings from Scotland.
I see the Donington connection now. Have never been to a Moto GP nor Superbikes event at my local track (Knockhill) but that might have been an interesting choice. Knockhill circuit is pretty basic features-wise though, apart from the Duffus Dip.
Leo
Hi Leo, how are you.
Yes I want to build Donington as I use to love it as a Moto GP track and was lucky to watch my fellow Kiwi Simon Crafar race there when they were on the 500cc machines. Shame it's no longer used.