Posts: 272
Threads: 59
Likes Received: 298 in 137 posts
Likes Given: 439
Joined: Nov 2023
Location Gateshead, Tyneside, UK
Can someone tell me, please, the diameter of the wheel inserts in the Avant Slot Opel Manta? Pendles don't give it on the page. I have a project I could use those particular inserts for, if they're the right size.
Thanks in advance,
Stuart.
Best regards,
Stuart.
•
Posts: 882
Threads: 51
Likes Received: 2,386 in 709 posts
Likes Given: 2,635
Joined: Apr 2019
Location The Netherlands
Hi Stuart,
The inside of the rim is about 11.95-12.00mm. The outside of the insert will be 11.95mm or maybe less.
I've measured the rims of the Jimmy McRae and the Vatanen Manta 400.
Hub
Posts: 272
Threads: 59
Likes Received: 298 in 137 posts
Likes Given: 439
Joined: Nov 2023
Location Gateshead, Tyneside, UK
Thank you, Hub, that helps a lot.
Best regards,
Stuart.
•