Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Tire Sizing Tools - Handy when you're sorting loose tires
#1
Icons8-maintenance-filled-16 

Hello All!  I was getting frustrated trying to sort loose tires I had laying around, so I created a few crude, quick tools to streamline the process.  The Tire Gauge measures outer diameter, the Wheel Diameter Gauge can be used to measure the diameter of the wheel opening in the tire, and lastly a Rib Width Gauge to get a measure of how wide the rib inside the tire is and it's approx depth (1mm, 1.5mm, or 2mm).

Here's a link to my post on Thingiverse where I originally posted the files.  If anyone has any problems getting them from there - message me and I'll repost them here.

Enjoy!  Thumbup

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4758095
[+] 7 members Like GT_Bob's post
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
3rd-Mar-23, 12:54 PM
Last Post by HWP
18th-Apr-22, 04:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)