16th-Sep-20, 05:17 AM
IPS 2020 round 1 Nick's track
16th-Sep-20, 06:46 AM
That’s a lovely looking grid
17th-Sep-20, 06:28 AM
Race results and comments:
Nick drove lanes black and blue and I drove yellow and red.Blue and red were the 2 inside lanes at the hairpin following downhill section which favored cars with good brakes:
658 ,the car that suffered most at the hairpin
111 good car
99 gearing seems wrong could use a higher ratio
98 a beauty but it got you by surprise and rolled
87 good car given the width and height excellent
86 needs a bit more attention to the front end could eliminate the offs
71 I dont think the sprung guide is a good idea
66 good car finished 12th in 2018 now 6th
40 too much body rock tyres rubbing the body
28 Alpine good car given the width and height excellent
28 Jaguar very good car but sideways braking gave 2 very costly deslots on straight line at the downhill section
27 good car but cound not beat 21 for slimlin class honors
21 I wish I could build chassislike this,if fited with a big motor it would be in a class of its own
20 the pinion slipped 3 times then I had to retire the car.The crown rotates out of round and I think this is the reason
19 needs attention to the front end ,it is the cause of so many offs
18 it was quite a surprise as I had not touched it after the 1000 laps test,it makes me consider making 1000 laps run in a standard procedure
15 hoping rear end needs attention
12 ery good car but sideways braking gave 2 very costly deslots on straight line at the downhill section
11 very good car
5 Lotus front end needs attention
5 Daytona,very good car,Nick loved it
2 Very smooth and considering front engine perfect
1 Very good car but I takes a couple of laps until you feel cnfident
Results
Nick drove lanes black and blue and I drove yellow and red.Blue and red were the 2 inside lanes at the hairpin following downhill section which favored cars with good brakes:
658 ,the car that suffered most at the hairpin
111 good car
99 gearing seems wrong could use a higher ratio
98 a beauty but it got you by surprise and rolled
87 good car given the width and height excellent
86 needs a bit more attention to the front end could eliminate the offs
71 I dont think the sprung guide is a good idea
66 good car finished 12th in 2018 now 6th
40 too much body rock tyres rubbing the body
28 Alpine good car given the width and height excellent
28 Jaguar very good car but sideways braking gave 2 very costly deslots on straight line at the downhill section
27 good car but cound not beat 21 for slimlin class honors
21 I wish I could build chassislike this,if fited with a big motor it would be in a class of its own
20 the pinion slipped 3 times then I had to retire the car.The crown rotates out of round and I think this is the reason
19 needs attention to the front end ,it is the cause of so many offs
18 it was quite a surprise as I had not touched it after the 1000 laps test,it makes me consider making 1000 laps run in a standard procedure
15 hoping rear end needs attention
12 ery good car but sideways braking gave 2 very costly deslots on straight line at the downhill section
11 very good car
5 Lotus front end needs attention
5 Daytona,very good car,Nick loved it
2 Very smooth and considering front engine perfect
1 Very good car but I takes a couple of laps until you feel cnfident
Results
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

![[Image: post-2645-0-11525000-1600231854.jpg]](https://www.slotforum.com/forums/uploads/monthly_09_2020/post-2645-0-11525000-1600231854.jpg)
![[Image: post-2645-0-53573500-1600231873.jpg]](https://www.slotforum.com/forums/uploads/monthly_09_2020/post-2645-0-53573500-1600231873.jpg)
![[Image: post-2645-0-75081100-1600231891.jpg]](https://www.slotforum.com/forums/uploads/monthly_09_2020/post-2645-0-75081100-1600231891.jpg)
![[Image: post-2645-0-05622000-1600231912.jpg]](https://www.slotforum.com/forums/uploads/monthly_09_2020/post-2645-0-05622000-1600231912.jpg)
![[Image: post-2645-0-04998100-1600231929.jpg]](https://www.slotforum.com/forums/uploads/monthly_09_2020/post-2645-0-04998100-1600231929.jpg)
![[Image: post-2645-0-08014900-1600231960.jpg]](https://www.slotforum.com/forums/uploads/monthly_09_2020/post-2645-0-08014900-1600231960.jpg)
![[Image: post-2645-0-28109300-1600231982.jpg]](https://www.slotforum.com/forums/uploads/monthly_09_2020/post-2645-0-28109300-1600231982.jpg)
![[Image: post-2645-0-34264100-1600232005.jpg]](https://www.slotforum.com/forums/uploads/monthly_09_2020/post-2645-0-34264100-1600232005.jpg)
![[Image: post-2645-0-34906400-1600232171.jpg]](https://www.slotforum.com/forums/uploads/monthly_09_2020/post-2645-0-34906400-1600232171.jpg)
![[Image: post-2645-0-68565700-1600232285.jpg]](https://www.slotforum.com/forums/uploads/monthly_09_2020/post-2645-0-68565700-1600232285.jpg)
![[Image: post-2645-0-18851700-1600232366.jpg]](https://www.slotforum.com/forums/uploads/monthly_09_2020/post-2645-0-18851700-1600232366.jpg)
![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)
![[Image: post-2645-0-10982400-1600232475.jpg]](https://www.slotforum.com/forums/uploads/monthly_09_2020/post-2645-0-10982400-1600232475.jpg)
![[Image: post-2645-0-61397800-1600232524.jpg]](https://www.slotforum.com/forums/uploads/monthly_09_2020/post-2645-0-61397800-1600232524.jpg)
![[Image: post-2645-0-62510000-1600232569.jpg]](https://www.slotforum.com/forums/uploads/monthly_09_2020/post-2645-0-62510000-1600232569.jpg)
![[Image: post-2645-0-04152700-1600232621.jpg]](https://www.slotforum.com/forums/uploads/monthly_09_2020/post-2645-0-04152700-1600232621.jpg)
![[Image: post-2645-0-15362700-1600232664.jpg]](https://www.slotforum.com/forums/uploads/monthly_09_2020/post-2645-0-15362700-1600232664.jpg)
![[Image: post-2645-0-76876600-1600232696.jpg]](https://www.slotforum.com/forums/uploads/monthly_09_2020/post-2645-0-76876600-1600232696.jpg)
![[Image: post-2645-0-49328600-1600232747.jpg]](https://www.slotforum.com/forums/uploads/monthly_09_2020/post-2645-0-49328600-1600232747.jpg)
![[Image: post-2645-0-05103500-1600232798.jpg]](https://www.slotforum.com/forums/uploads/monthly_09_2020/post-2645-0-05103500-1600232798.jpg)
![[Image: post-2645-0-96551900-1600232833.jpg]](https://www.slotforum.com/forums/uploads/monthly_09_2020/post-2645-0-96551900-1600232833.jpg)
![[Image: post-2645-0-88791500-1600232894.jpg]](https://www.slotforum.com/forums/uploads/monthly_09_2020/post-2645-0-88791500-1600232894.jpg)
![[Image: post-2645-0-70270100-1600232965.jpg]](https://www.slotforum.com/forums/uploads/monthly_09_2020/post-2645-0-70270100-1600232965.jpg)
![[Image: post-2645-0-68372000-1600232999.jpg]](https://www.slotforum.com/forums/uploads/monthly_09_2020/post-2645-0-68372000-1600232999.jpg)
![[Image: post-2645-0-35439900-1600233051.jpg]](https://www.slotforum.com/forums/uploads/monthly_09_2020/post-2645-0-35439900-1600233051.jpg)
![[Image: post-2645-0-46949400-1600233095.jpg]](https://www.slotforum.com/forums/uploads/monthly_09_2020/post-2645-0-46949400-1600233095.jpg)
![[Image: post-2645-0-93187800-1600233139.jpg]](https://www.slotforum.com/forums/uploads/monthly_09_2020/post-2645-0-93187800-1600233139.jpg)
![[Image: post-2645-0-45052100-1600233177.jpg]](https://www.slotforum.com/forums/uploads/monthly_09_2020/post-2645-0-45052100-1600233177.jpg)
![[Image: post-2645-0-52600200-1600233210.jpg]](https://www.slotforum.com/forums/uploads/monthly_09_2020/post-2645-0-52600200-1600233210.jpg)
![[Image: post-2645-0-83695700-1600233252.jpg]](https://www.slotforum.com/forums/uploads/monthly_09_2020/post-2645-0-83695700-1600233252.jpg)
![[Image: post-2645-0-48650000-1600233302.jpg]](https://www.slotforum.com/forums/uploads/monthly_09_2020/post-2645-0-48650000-1600233302.jpg)