Posts: 388
Threads: 43
Likes Received: 957 in 299 posts
Likes Given: 1
Joined: Aug 2019
Location Toronto, Canada
Finally finished................I had to make a few bits, and the "correct" no Visor Bruce McLaren helmet is from Immense Miniatures.
Cheers
Chris Walker
Here is Bruce in his
And my attempt........
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Immaculate.
•
Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
I am in love Chris!!! - Outstanding - superb work!!
•
Posts: 984
Threads: 112
Likes Received: 1,307 in 493 posts
Likes Given: 1,247
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Cambridgeshire
Pristine work as usual
Were did you get the chassis jig in the above pics from ? I could use one of those.
•
Posts: 6
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 0 in 0 posts
Likes Given: 0
Joined: May 2020
•
Posts: 388
Threads: 43
Likes Received: 957 in 299 posts
Likes Given: 1
Joined: Aug 2019
Location Toronto, Canada
(19th-Jun-20, 08:47 AM)Savage GT Wrote: Pristine work as usual
Were did you get the chassis jig in the above pics from ? I could use one of those.
Hi, This one is made by "Precision Slot Cars", and they make numerous jigs............if your main interest is in 1/32, "The 1/32 Scratchbuilder", is available in both metric and imperial measurements.
If you do decide to buy one, I would very strongly recommend getting some of their set-up wheels.......they make setting any specific ground clearance a breeze......also great for aligning plastic chassis bushings/front axle tubes etc.
Cheers
Chris Walker
Posts: 2,054
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,409 in 1,388 posts
Likes Given: 3,125
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
Your McLaren is stunning Chris! It is second to none.
•
Posts: 385
Threads: 23
Likes Received: 511 in 192 posts
Likes Given: 717
Joined: Dec 2021
Location Cowplain, Hampshire UK
•