The tastiest slot car news, in bite sized pieces
- Pendle Slot Racing The latest arrivals at Pendle Slot Racing include…
- Modelant Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa – Targa Florio 1958 which we mentioned a few weeks ago
- Scalextric Digital Scalextric ARC PRO – Pro Platinum Set which Woodcote has reviewed
- Le Mans Miniatures Mirage M1 No.15 Gulf Le Mans 1967
- BRM 1/24 Autobianchi A112 Abarth No.218 Marlboro
- BRM 1/24 Autobianchi A112 Abarth No.530 Segafredo
- Pioneer Chevrolet Camaro No.6 Sunoco Trans-Am 1967
- Scaleauto Mitsubishi EVO V/VI Scaleauto have released the Mitsubishi Lancer Tommy Makinen Street Edition Evo V in red and EVO VI in white. Now available from Cric-Crac.
- NSR Electric Dreams McLaren MP4/8 Hobbyclassic have announced that sister company Electric Dreams are producing a limited edition of 200 NSR McLaren MP4/8s, representing the car with which Ayrton Senna took his final victory in Australia 1993. At the time of writing it wasn’t on the Electric Dreams website, but I imagine it will be available soon.
- Racer Sideways Ford GT Racer Sideways have announced the imminent release of the third model of the Ford Chip Gannassi Team GT which raced at Le Mans in 2019. The car was driven to fifth in the GTE class by Ryan Briscoe, Scott Dixon, and Richard Westbrook.
In the Pipeline
- Avant Slot Mitsubishi Lancer Avant slot have released prototype photos of the forthcoming Mitsubishi Lancers. The first two liveries recreate cars from the Rally Dakar 2012, and Rally dos Sertoes 2012. The third models an HRX Ford engined car from the Baja Aragon.
- Avant Slot Ferrari 308 Avant Slot have also posted details of the next two liveries for their Ferrari 308. The Martini car seems to be from the Historique Rally Tour De Corse 2011, and the Budweiser livery models a car driven by Paul Newman in the SCCA. There is a detailed history of the latter in Forza.
- ARC Pro Guide For anybody using the ARC Pro system, Woodcote has also written a detailed guide on how to use the app. But it’s not just about the technical details, it’s also stacked full of useful tips about how to use Scalextric’s digital racing app practically, in a real racing environment.
- National GT3 – North Staffs – 29th-Oct-23
- Worthing HO Wednesday – 1st-Nov-23
- Bury St Edmunds club night 5-10pm – 4th-Nov-23
- Worthing Digital Saturday – 18th-Nov-23
- Orpington Swapmeet – 19th-Nov-23
- Bury St Edmunds club night 5-10pm – 25th-Nov-23
- UK Winter Slot Car Market – 3rd-Dec-23
- Worthing HO Wednesday – 6th-Dec-23
- Worthing Digital Saturday – 16th-Dec-23
- Magnetic Racing Grand Billboard Magnetic Racing have released the Grand Billboard, which is available with a choice of 3d effect Pepsi signs, or 2 sticker style billboards, and is illuminated with two rows of LEDs.
- Slotracing Studio Slotracing Studio are the official distributors of Race Track Scenics building in Europe, and stock a large range of well know buildings and structures from American and European circuits.
Fly Renault 5 Turbo
Teamslot Ford Escort MKII RS2000 & Renault Alpine A310
Bugatti Royale & Baby Bugatti