All the latest news in bite sized pieces. Tuck in!
- Slot.it Datsun 510 Perhaps the biggest news of the week was the surprise announcement by Maurizio Ferrari that Slot.it intend to produce a Datsun 510, pending the approval of Nissan. This would not just be a popular choice of model, but is also expected to usher in a whole new range of Trans Am cars from the company.
- George Turner Models George Turner has announced three new kits which are available now…
- Hillman Imp First up is a 1/24 scale, Alan Fraser Hillman Imp which has a 3D printed Iso Fulcrum chassis.
- Hotchkiss Adding to the ever expanding range of Edwardian racers is the 1904 Hotchkiss
- Napier Also from the Edwardian racers series is the 1904 Napier. There are now over twenty kits offered in the Edwardian GP series.
- Corvette SS 1957 (XP-64) Taking a block of wood and turning it into a slot car is quite a skill. So it’s well worth a few minutes to check out Carver’s progress in sculpting his 1957 Corvette SS. Impressive work.
- 3D Printed Bodies & Chassis If you don’t fancy carving your own slot car, then 3D printing might be another option. Our members have posted an impressive array of rare, 3D printed models which are just not available commercially.
- Racing Replicas Datsun 240Z Pete Shepherd of Racing Replicas has completed the build of this lovely Datsun 240Z. It is a BRE tribute car, using a modified Arii kit, and an MRRC Sebring Chassis.
- National Digital Championship – Stanborough – 27th-Aug-23
- Bury St Edmunds club night 5-10pm – 2nd-Sep-23
- Worthing HO Wednesday – 6th-Sep-23
- National GT3 – Pendle Slot Racing – 10th-Sep-23
- Worthing Digital Saturday – 23rd-Sep-23
- Confolens Classic pre-1970 at Champagne Mouton – 23rd-Sep-23
- National Digital Championship – North… – 30th-Sep-23
- Worthing HO Wednesday – 4th-Oct-23
- Worthing Digital Saturday – 14th-Oct-23
- Bury St Edmunds Club Night 5-10pm – 14th-Oct-23
Photo of the Week
Slot It Toyota 88C, LeMans 24hr 1988