Your round up of slot car news for week 10!
Featuring three Audis, two Ferraris, two Peugeots, a Porsche, and a BMW, plus the latest rally proxy news, events and discussion.
- Slot.it Porsche 962 Arriving at retailers this week is the Slot.it Porsche 962C KH which finished third at the 1989 Nürburgring Supercup, driven by Jochen Dauer.
- Racer Sideways BMW M6 Racer Sideways have announced a new livery for their BMW M6, the GT3 Winner at the 24h Spa 2018. The intricately liveried model should be available in early April.
- Scaleauto Peugeot 208 T16 Scaleauto have released two long-awaited Peugeot 208 T16 liveries, the #4 Gulf Racing car which Juha Salo drove to victory in the Artic Rally 2016, and the Rally Racc Catalonia 2015 #74 driven by Nil Solans.
- Racing Replicas Ferrari 250 California Pete Shepherd at Racing Replicas has built this Ferrari 250 California, as seen in the movie ‘Ferris Bueller’s Day Off’.
- Ferrari 308 GTS Magnum P.I. After an unfortunate delay HobbyClassic have finally released their Ferrari 308 GTS. The 308 was famously driven to worldwide fame by Tom Selleck in Magnum P.I. and this model is a limited edition of only 50 units based on the Avant Slot 308.
- NSR Audi R8 NSR have released three Martini liveries for their Audi R8, with a background colour of red, silver, or black.
- Rally Cars Slotting Proxy 2023 The Rally Cars Slotting Proxy has begun, with scrutineering now completed, the cars have all been presented, and results from the first stage at Spen Brook are due imminently.
- Wirral Policar Super Prix – 11th-Mar-23
- Worthing Digital Wednesday – 15th-Mar-23
- Bury St Edmunds club night– 1st-Apr-23
- 10th edition DiSCA Le Mans 24hrs – 1st-Apr-23
- Worthing HO Wednesday – 5th-Apr-23
- Orpington Swapmeet – 16th-Apr-23
- Worthing Digital Wednesday – 19th-Apr-23
- National GT3 – South Manchester – 23rd-Apr-23