Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
•
Posts: 1,745
Threads: 258
Likes Received: 1,596 in 812 posts
Likes Given: 1,866
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Edinburgh, Scotland
Love the 158 !
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com
Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
It is a cox car - with the 1/32nd

Scalextric rear engine cover. Always thought that rear end on the scaley looked a tad large :)
•
Posts: 1,745
Threads: 258
Likes Received: 1,596 in 812 posts
Likes Given: 1,866
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Edinburgh, Scotland
Yeah, the Scalextric C9 is horrible. I got one of the SuperShells bodies that Tony Conden had rescued and am slowly collecting bits for it.
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com
•
Posts: 10
Threads: 4
Likes Received: 19 in 8 posts
Likes Given: 1
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Cape Town
I do like that Yellow 512 at the bottom.. Dunno why..
Regards
Alan
Posts: 15
Threads: 5
Likes Received: 11 in 8 posts
Likes Given: 5
Joined: May 2020
I'm a Ferrari guy as well. Nice collection of cars here! I need to post some pictures of mine. I have a nice assortment in 1/24 and 1/32.
Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
Please do - would love to see them
•