Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

PCS Citroen 2CV Van - 1/32 slot car kit

PCS-B016 Citroën 2CV Van Kit - 1/32 scale slot car kit. RRP £35.00. Available now from Pendle Slot Racing here

This wonderful new kit from Pendle Slot Racing's resin kit range is taken from an original master by Nicolas Bortfeldt and adapted to fit the PCS 32 chassis. It is a beautiful model of the Citroën 2CV Mini-Van, of which 1.25 million were produced in various guises between 1951 and 1978...

The original 2CV AU, which is modelled here, was unusual at the time for a delivery van as it was front-wheel-drive. It shared the same reputation as the 2CV for reliability and versatility and became a ubiquitous sight in France, its colonies and neighbouring countries. The PCS kit will be ideal as a slot car or a static model on many different layouts. These fabulous pictures are of a kit built and decorated by Dave Wisdom as a standard van...

The kit has been adapted to utilise the PCS adjustable chassis and is available either as a body kit or a full kit with chassis and running gear...

Kit Option 1 (Body Kit) £35.00
Just the Body Kit.

Unpainted 1/32 lightweight precision resin body
Unpainted front bumper resin
Lexan windscreen
Lexan interior
Driver resin head
Headlamps
Headlamp bracket
PCS headlight lenses

Dimensions
Bodyshell weight: 32g
Body wheelbase: 82mm
Body length: 116mm
Body width: 50mm

Kit Option 2 (Complete Kit) £65.00
Body Kit and all the parts to assemble into a complete slot car.

Unpainted 1/32 lightweight precision resin body
Unpainted front bumper resin
Lexan windscreen
Lexan interior
Driver resin head
Headlamps
Headlamp bracket
PCS headlight lenses
PCS 32 chassis
PCS aluminium wheels PCS-3216145
Wheel inserts
Tyres
Gear and Pinion
S-Can motor
Bearings
Axles
Guide
Motor wire
Screws

A very big thanks to Sean at Pendles for sending us the details of this new kit and the awesome pictures of Dave's finished model. The kit is available from Pendles here.

[+] 4 members Like woodcote's post

Love the van

I would love a red/white 2CV Dolly more, especially if you could replicate the humongous amount of suspension travel they had.

Many a night in my misspent youth rally crossing my mates mums 2CV across fields and hooning around  Bigsmile
[+] 2 members Like 964rh's post

What that kit needs is one of Nonfractal's cigarettes for the driver's mouth!

I love puttering with gears
[+] 2 members Like BARacer's post

Very nice kit. Thumbup
[+] 1 member Likes rallyhub's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post