9th-Dec-20, 04:11 PM
Hi
Does anyone have any experience of making windscreens for vehicles?
I have a Scalextric truck that I've cut an aperture in for a windscreen and bought some 1mm perspex but I'd like, if possible, to fit into the hole so it's a little recessed around the edges and look 'fitted?'
Is it a case of being really careful with a hot air gun around the edges of the perspex and push fitting until I get the desired result or is there a process out there that I could to follow?
If I can get this right, I might be banging sunroofs in everything!!
Does anyone have any experience of making windscreens for vehicles?
I have a Scalextric truck that I've cut an aperture in for a windscreen and bought some 1mm perspex but I'd like, if possible, to fit into the hole so it's a little recessed around the edges and look 'fitted?'
Is it a case of being really careful with a hot air gun around the edges of the perspex and push fitting until I get the desired result or is there a process out there that I could to follow?
If I can get this right, I might be banging sunroofs in everything!!

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)