• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Slot.it Factory Outlet Shop on eBay

They can be found here...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/slotitandpolicar

Currently available...

Lots of car bodies
Some gears
Banners with logos on

And in the future, according to the press release...

All their 3D printed chassis (selling direct rather than through Shapeways)

Sadly (or luckily, depending on your viewpoint!) no Click & Collect option available...

I love puttering with gears

Have you seen the postage cost? Tappingfoot

Apart from which - what have the Channel Islands done to upset them?

" Item location: Reggio Emilia, Italy
Postage to: Worldwide
Excludes: Africa, Asia, Central America and Caribbean, Middle East, North America, Oceania, South East Asia, South America, Albania, Andorra, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Vatican City State, Gibraltar, Guernsey, Iceland, Jersey, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Serbia, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Switzerland, Ukraine, Russian Federation"
[+] 1 member Likes CMOTD's post

Excludes the Vatican - O.M.G.   How odd.

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com

I have 4 bodies on the way and bearings - postage was 15 euros total to Belgium from Italy - that is right - same postage from here to italy

Brian the channel islands are considered as tax havens in the EU - hence can cause issues selling there.... - what I assume anyway.
[+] 1 member Likes Anthony B's post

You assume wrong. They are part of the EU customs union although not actual members of the EU so there are no problems dealing with Italy. The list of places Slot.It won't ship to is truly bizarre.
[+] 1 member Likes CMOTD's post

I ordered some bodies for myself yesterday and postage for 6 bodies to the uk was 15 euros. I ordered some more bodies for club members last night and postage for their bodies was also 15 euros BUT I got a refund of 15 euros this morning because Slotit combined the 2 orders and only charged me one lot of 15 euros for a total of 12 or so bodies.

Many thanks to Maurizio for his kindness and consideration.
[+] 4 members Like autoavia's post

My parcel arrived fine - but abducted by she who must be obeyed to be given as a Christmas present.

Rofl

Chassis on their way from pendle ;)
[+] 1 member Likes Anthony B's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by woodcote
14th-Sep-20, 08:15 AM
Last Post by woodcote
21st-Aug-20, 11:04 AM