Posts: 2,514
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,556
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
(28th-Jul-20, 08:49 AM)dvd3500 Wrote: My Firebird looked awful with wire wheels. :-)

What year car is it?
I love puttering with gears
•
Posts: 456
Threads: 35
Likes Received: 202 in 130 posts
Likes Given: 534
Joined: Apr 2019
'76 but can you imagine even a '68 with wires?!
•
Posts: 2,514
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,556
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
Just checked out Firebirds.
I think the 300bhp rule will apply.
I love puttering with gears
•
Posts: 280
Threads: 6
Likes Received: 352 in 149 posts
Likes Given: 196
Joined: Jul 2020
1967 with more than 300bhp (I think) - 575bhp @7500RPM
(This post was last modified: 28th-Jul-20, 05:49 PM by
DPJ.)
•
Posts: 2,514
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,556
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
Pre 72, so ok.
I feel i need to find some blinders so no-one, not even Gordon, can doubt the theorum.
I love puttering with gears
•
Posts: 2,514
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,556
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
Attractive livery...
Fast car...
I love puttering with gears
•
Posts: 1,246
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 1,035 in 519 posts
Likes Given: 244
Joined: Apr 2019
Location France
(28th-Jul-20, 05:44 PM)DPJ Wrote: 1967 with more than 300bhp (I think) - 575bhp @7500RPM
Nice car but not spokes I think. Alloys.
•
Posts: 290
Threads: 21
Likes Received: 233 in 137 posts
Likes Given: 103
Joined: Apr 2019
Easy problem to solve! If the car I am modelling had black wheels, the model gets black wheels.
But I am easily confused!
When the car has 3 black wheels and 1 silver!
Regards, Lloyd
•
Posts: 1,747
Threads: 259
Likes Received: 1,596 in 812 posts
Likes Given: 1,869
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Edinburgh, Scotland
M-Sport WRC recce car.
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com
•
Posts: 280
Threads: 6
Likes Received: 352 in 149 posts
Likes Given: 196
Joined: Jul 2020
(28th-Jul-20, 06:51 PM)Gordon Steadman Wrote: (28th-Jul-20, 05:44 PM)DPJ Wrote: 1967 with more than 300bhp (I think) - 575bhp @7500RPM
Nice car but not spokes I think. Alloys.
Correct! But it's a slot car ;)
•