Posts: 815
Threads: 26
Likes Received: 433 in 243 posts
Likes Given: 154
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Norwich England
Very nice ,I like the big old NASCAR's .
Steve
Posts: 2,512
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
I love puttering with gears
Posts: 4,022
Threads: 686
Likes Received: 9,030 in 3,106 posts
Likes Given: 9,338
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Worthing, UK
Another 1/32 scale lockdown treat...
One of my favourite slot car liveries (I did a version of it on an HO '57 Chevy) and I was extremely happy to finally grab one at a good price...
(This post was last modified: 23rd-Jul-20, 08:34 AM by
woodcote.)
Posts: 26
Threads: 4
Likes Received: 35 in 16 posts
Likes Given: 2
Joined: Jul 2020
Don't you just love the post man!
Slot.it Mercedes Sauber C9, Slot.it Mclaren M8D and Racer Sideways BMW 320 with some slot.it F22 tyres, Wood guides, NSR ultra soft braids and a Pendle set up plate to boot!
Busting to get working on these!
Posts: 1,478
Threads: 223
Likes Received: 2,275 in 824 posts
Likes Given: 1,088
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Norfolk, England
Arrived today, review to follow:
Posts: 1,747
Threads: 259
Likes Received: 1,596 in 812 posts
Likes Given: 1,869
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Edinburgh, Scotland
I shared this on Facebook but had waited until I had actually replaced the competition numbers before I posted here. However, I have not been able to get the replacement numbers printed yet, so apologies for the photo-shopped version...
The 1987 RAC Lombard rally has a special place in my heart due to the string presence of the Lancia Deltas, so I naturally wanted to have models of the three Martini team cars. Team-Slot Lancia Delta HF 4WD team:-
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com
Posts: 225
Threads: 67
Likes Received: 730 in 185 posts
Likes Given: 36
Joined: Jun 2020
Got a couple of new ones last week...
(This post was last modified: 26th-Jul-20, 07:30 PM by
fotodoug2.)
Posts: 280
Threads: 6
Likes Received: 352 in 149 posts
Likes Given: 196
Joined: Jul 2020
(26th-Jul-20, 07:30 PM)fotodoug2 Wrote: Got a couple of new ones last week...
![[Image: wRBmYmP.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/wRBmYmP.jpg)
![[Image: BIGlGtc.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/BIGlGtc.jpg)
Very Nice Pics!!! Did you take them? Any details you can share? Ohh, nice cars too ;)
•
Posts: 225
Threads: 67
Likes Received: 730 in 185 posts
Likes Given: 36
Joined: Jun 2020
Thanks DPJ, yes, I took them...the Corvette is NSR, and the Nissan Skyline is Racer Sideways.
•
Posts: 280
Threads: 6
Likes Received: 352 in 149 posts
Likes Given: 196
Joined: Jul 2020
(27th-Jul-20, 03:35 AM)fotodoug2 Wrote: Thanks DPJ, yes, I took them...the Corvette is NSR, and the Nissan Skyline is Racer Sideways.
Thanks! NSR makes amazing cars. Look how low that front overhang is! :D
What I really meant was details on the photography! Like the backgrounds... is it a diorama that you made or is it all created with PhotoShop?
•