Posts: 37
Threads: 1
Likes Received: 37 in 19 posts
Likes Given: 102
Joined: Aug 2025
Location New Zealand
Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,195
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
I bought a Tru Blu Falcon file a few years ago, a nice print, but never went any further with it.
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
Posts: 37
Threads: 1
Likes Received: 37 in 19 posts
Likes Given: 102
Joined: Aug 2025
Location New Zealand
(12th-Oct-25, 10:01 AM)Kevan Wrote: I bought a Tru Blu Falcon file a few years ago, a nice print, but never went any further with it.
Hi Kevan
That sounds good. These prints are from files I have drawn up myself.
Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,195
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
Even better!
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
•
Posts: 2,054
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,410 in 1,389 posts
Likes Given: 3,125
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
You mean I'm not the only person that likes the 635csi? Cool!
Posts: 37
Threads: 1
Likes Received: 37 in 19 posts
Likes Given: 102
Joined: Aug 2025
Location New Zealand
(14th-Oct-25, 03:32 PM)KensRedZed Wrote: You mean I'm not the only person that likes the 635csi? Cool! 
No Not at all. I was lucky enough to own one for 15 years, unfortunately had to sell as lack of space.
Posts: 37
Threads: 1
Likes Received: 37 in 19 posts
Likes Given: 102
Joined: Aug 2025
Location New Zealand
Posts: 385
Threads: 23
Likes Received: 511 in 192 posts
Likes Given: 717
Joined: Dec 2021
Location Cowplain, Hampshire UK
(12th-Oct-25, 10:01 AM)Kevan Wrote: I bought a Tru Blu Falcon file a few years ago, a nice print, but never went any further with it.
I'll take a order of one print thanks Kev
Posts: 37
Threads: 1
Likes Received: 37 in 19 posts
Likes Given: 102
Joined: Aug 2025
Location New Zealand
Another update,
Interior painted now ready to go in the car.