Posts: 193
Threads: 23
Likes Received: 326 in 126 posts
Likes Given: 922
Joined: Apr 2019
Hi Luc, tk
Thank you very much. But when I looked the previous time it stated "Agatado".
Must be my old and blind eyes
(This post was last modified: 23rd-Oct-24, 12:21 PM by
Henk.)
•
Posts: 304
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 291 in 158 posts
Likes Given: 51
Joined: Sep 2019
Location Cornwall
(23rd-Oct-24, 10:34 AM)rallyhub Wrote: Hi Henk,
It is available:
https://src.es/en/products/peugeot-205-t...car-chrono
Hub
It's sold out now
Bernie, racing since 1969
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Hobbyclassic Mercedes Renntransporter
MMK resin kit
Slot.it Datsun 510
Bob Sharp, 1st, 1972 Trans-Am Two Five Challenge, Lime Rock. Expected at the end of the year.
I wonder if the Revoslot releases might harm sales?
Slot.it Opel Calibra
Uwe Alzen, 2nd, Norisring 1996.
Thunderslot Lola T70 & Ferrari 350 P4
1968 Kyalami 9 Hours.
Ferrari 350 P4, Paul Hawkins & John Love, 3rd. Lola T70 Doug Serrurier & Jackie Pretorius, 11th. Expected mid December.
Scalextric Williams Race Set
Williams FW45, Alex Albon & Logan Sergent
Scaleauto Porsche 963
2023 6 hours of Spa, 6th, António Félix da Costa, Will Stevens & Yifei Ye.
Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
•
Posts: 3,214
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 4,781 in 2,085 posts
Likes Given: 565
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham
I wonder if slot it have taken abit of a wrong turn with the Datsun 510. To me this type of historic small saloon is probably best with the Revoslot type of metal chassis if you’re going to run them competitively.
I would have thought Slot it would have done better with a range of Trans Am Muscle cars.
(This post was last modified: 30th-Oct-24, 04:58 PM by
Graham.)
Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,194
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
I'm fully expecting the SlotIt Datsun to be showing the Revo Gr2's the way round the track, an inline podded chassis will handle better than the small Revos with their strange split chassis.
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
(This post was last modified: 30th-Oct-24, 06:43 PM by
Kevan.)
Posts: 882
Threads: 51
Likes Received: 2,386 in 709 posts
Likes Given: 2,635
Joined: Apr 2019
Location The Netherlands
I prefer the Slot.it Datsun, because it is incredibly realistic.
In my opinion is the Revoslot version too low.
Hub
(This post was last modified: 31st-Oct-24, 08:35 AM by
rallyhub.)
Posts: 88
Threads: 2
Likes Received: 185 in 59 posts
Likes Given: 128
Joined: Sep 2020
Location Tampa, FL
Exactly why I’m waiting on the Slot.it and own zero Revos. For what they are, those are nice, but I’m more into realism than club cars that are “liberal” in their interpretation of a car.
Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,194
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
I own four Revo's, an Alfa and a trio of GT's.
We have a set of GT's as a club car class and most of our club members have at least one.
They're not my favourite cars, they have to be driven differently but they're incredibly consistent and don't 'go off' like other cars can do.
They definitely go better on flatter smoother tracks, on a twisty Rally stage they struggle to compete.
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
Posts: 2,054
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,409 in 1,388 posts
Likes Given: 3,125
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
We created two new race classes around the RevoSlot cars. A Revo GT class, and a Revo Junior class. Lots of fun to drive!!!
I'm looking forward to the Slot.It version as well. Can't have too many slot cars... can we?