Posts: 225
Threads: 67
Likes Received: 730 in 185 posts
Likes Given: 36
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,194
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
I like it
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
•
Posts: 1,747
Threads: 259
Likes Received: 1,596 in 812 posts
Likes Given: 1,869
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Edinburgh, Scotland
Cool !! I only do the Works cars but this one is very tempting...
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com
•
Posts: 225
Threads: 67
Likes Received: 730 in 185 posts
Likes Given: 36
Joined: Jun 2020
This one has been retouched...there was a lot of dust, and very poor tampo on this car!
Posts: 2,512
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
Yes yes yes
I love puttering with gears
•