Posts: 272
Threads: 59
Likes Received: 298 in 137 posts
Likes Given: 439
Joined: Nov 2023
Location Gateshead, Tyneside, UK
Posts: 144
Threads: 2
Likes Received: 169 in 79 posts
Likes Given: 186
Joined: Dec 2020
Any chance I could get the guides and mixed sidewinder gears?
•
Posts: 272
Threads: 59
Likes Received: 298 in 137 posts
Likes Given: 439
Joined: Nov 2023
Location Gateshead, Tyneside, UK
(7th-Apr-24, 02:55 PM)Mike174 Wrote: Any chance I could get the guides and mixed sidewinder gears?
Absolutely!
PM me your postal address, and I'll get them off in the next few days.
Best regards,
Stuart.
•
Posts: 2,053
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,409 in 1,388 posts
Likes Given: 3,125
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
The 36T spur looks useful. How expensive is a letter to Canada?
Might not be worth your while, Stuart.
Thank you for offering these cool items.
•
Posts: 539
Threads: 22
Likes Received: 829 in 380 posts
Likes Given: 348
Joined: Jun 2019
Stu, i will take anything leftover from other's requests but will definitely take all of the pinions
Those 6,5mm 10/11/12 are exactly what I was about to order for my scaleauto lmp project
Alan W
(This post was last modified: 8th-Apr-24, 05:50 AM by
Nonfractal.)
•
Posts: 272
Threads: 59
Likes Received: 298 in 137 posts
Likes Given: 439
Joined: Nov 2023
Location Gateshead, Tyneside, UK
Ken, I'll check.
Alan, Mike beat you to the mixed pinions. All that is left are 10z 1.5mm pinion, the Scalextric pack of pinions, and
possibly the Scaleauto 36z spur.
Best regards,
Stuart.
•
Posts: 2,053
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,409 in 1,388 posts
Likes Given: 3,125
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
Hi Stuart,
My apologies if you already got a price. I would like to retract my request for the spur. This keeps things simple.
Ken
Posts: 272
Threads: 59
Likes Received: 298 in 137 posts
Likes Given: 439
Joined: Nov 2023
Location Gateshead, Tyneside, UK
(8th-Apr-24, 10:55 AM)KensRedZed Wrote: Hi Stuart,
My apologies if you already got a price. I would like to retract my request for the spur. This keeps things simple.
Ken
No problem, Ken.
Best regards,
Stuart.
•