Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Freebies - PCS wheels
#1

I've got 6 PCS 32166CL aluminium wheels I'm never likely to use.

   

One is missing the grub screw, but I'll probably have one in my spares box.

Free to a good home, and I don't charge for UK postage.

Best regards,
Stuart.
[+] 1 member Likes StuBeeDoo's post
Quote
#2

I have a project for those, can I take them please.

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
[+] 1 member Likes Kevan's post
Quote
#3

You certainly can, Kevan.   Thumbup

PM me your address and I'll get them away to you in the next couple of days.

Best regards,
Stuart.
Quote
#4

Pm'd thanks

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
[+] 1 member Likes Kevan's post
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by StuBeeDoo
8th-Apr-24, 02:24 PM
Last Post by BAracer
27th-Feb-24, 08:16 AM
Last Post by Savage GT
16th-Aug-19, 04:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)