Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

New NSR?
#1

This is my first NSR slot car.
I read up on what I thought was the correct way to make the adjustments for this new NSR slot car

But apparently I might be doing something wrong the car is fast.... . But it makes a lot of grinding noise I can't seem to get rid of the grinding noise.

Any thoughts suggestions help would be greatly appreciated........ Thanks.

The NSR car is a Porsche 908\3 the new limited edition golf number one.
Quote
#2

Which NSR car did you get?

I love puttering with gears
Quote
#3

Does it do it with the bodyshell removed?

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
Quote
#4

(4th-Nov-23, 11:37 PM)BARacer Wrote:  Which NSR car did you get?
Quote
#5

Grinding noises can be a pain. First, check tires, gears, axles, and the track. Make sure everything's clean and properly lubricated.
Quote
#6

What changes did you make?

The grinding noise description sounds like bad gear mesh on the pinion and spur. Did you change these?


Quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)