Posts: 984
Threads: 112
Likes Received: 1,307 in 493 posts
Likes Given: 1,247
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Cambridgeshire
It has a few flaws, TBH was a bit of a rush job to get it ready for probably my last club race, but I think it is an acceptable job.
I did take liberties with the hertz wing decal, for some reason the lemans decal set one was just over half the wing width, it should fill the whole wing from pics I referenced.
What is more than acceptable IMO, the performance, I think this is the car to have in our Open GT class, matching pace with the SRC Toyota's and Scaleauto Radicals. All I did was a change of wheels and tyres to the clubs proven performers, changed the guide as a preference, and added some weight.
12 members Like Savage GT's post:12 members Like Savage GT's post
• KensRedZed, Anthony B, slot finger, rallyhub, AdeC, PaulCooper, woodcote, Kevan, Top Down, Henk, ePilot, JasonB
Posts: 2,513
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,556
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
The Scaleauto hypercars are really going to shake up the world of LMP (Open GT!) races.
I love puttering with gears
Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,195
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
My guess is LMH/LMDh is going to be more popular than LMP ever was
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
Posts: 1,229
Threads: 141
Likes Received: 1,415 in 629 posts
Likes Given: 742
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Chesterfield, UK
Perhaps paint the wing white between the H E R T Z lettering?
(Ah - but I can see from another angle that there would have been a yellow strip in front of Hertz.)
(This post was last modified: 23rd-Aug-23, 10:10 AM by
Top Down.)
•
Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
Great job!!! But why your last race?????
•
Posts: 984
Threads: 112
Likes Received: 1,307 in 493 posts
Likes Given: 1,247
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Cambridgeshire
Anthony, I have retired from club racing.
•
Posts: 16
Threads: 1
Likes Received: 15 in 5 posts
Likes Given: 64
Joined: Dec 2023
Beautiful build. Sorry to hear you are retiring from club racing. Hopefully you will stay involved in the hobby.
•
Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,195
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
I think we'll be seeing his cars in proxies for a while yet
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
•