Posts: 3
Threads: 2
Likes Received: 20 in 2 posts
Likes Given: 18
Joined: May 2023
Location Germany
Hello, I am a 52 year old slotracer from Germany. I have a 14 m Carrera dual track. I especially like the pre wing racers from the 1960s. This winter I made my first attempt at landscaping (see photo). I think the homepage slotracer.online is great.
Many greetings
Dirk
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)
(This post was last modified: 1st-May-23, 08:44 PM by
Dirk .)
11 members Like Dirk 's post: 11 members Like Dirk 's post
• dreinecke , Carver , ePilot , rallyhub , BAracer , Henk , mickey thumbs , KensRedZed , Kevan , JasonB , Gpa113
Posts: 525
Threads: 50
Likes Received: 884 in 356 posts
Likes Given: 2,627
Joined: Jun 2020
Hello Dirk,
Welcome to slotracer.online, it's a very friendly and helpful place to be.
Excellent looking landscaping, suits those pretty Grand Prix cars perfectly!
Enjoy the forum,
Pip
•
Posts: 2,054
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,410 in 1,389 posts
Likes Given: 3,125
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
Hello Dirk,
Welcome to SlotRacer.
Nice looking track.
•
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Many thanks Dirk and welcome.
Your landscaping is beautifully done, the grass, the rocks, and the track weathering are very well done and a perfect representation of the period.
Thanks for sharing.
•
Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,195
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
Welcome...and a great pair of cars
we race pre-wing also and they're great fun.
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
•
Posts: 304
Threads: 17
Likes Received: 368 in 158 posts
Likes Given: 348
Joined: Apr 2019
Greetings Dirk, it’s good to see you here.
I will send you an email about the Delahaye progress soon.
•
Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
Welcome Dirk - good to have you here!!
Track and cars look great. I love this era of cars as well, although mine has extended into the 70's as well!!
•
Posts: 12
Threads: 1
Likes Received: 53 in 10 posts
Likes Given: 6
Joined: Feb 2021
Location Germany, Bavaria
Welcome Dirk from Bavaria, I share the same period of F1 .Where are you located ?
Greetings
Bernd
•