Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New member saying "hi"

New member, running Scalextric Digital, using Arc PRO.  My love of slot racing goes back nearly 50 years, but my interest in digital is fairly new.

Currently working on a layout design app (for Mac), but really want to get working on a Race Management System (inc pace cars etc) for the Mac once I retire, which should be fairly soon.

As my username suggests, I'm based in Oxford in the UK.
[+] 3 members Like David Oxford's post

Anyone that threatens to write a race program for the Mac is especially welcome to the forum.

One customer lining up here Sun

I can forgive this strange digital affliction!
[+] 1 member Likes Gordon Steadman's post

Welcome Dave , nice to have new members 

Steve

Welcome David  Wavegreen

Glad you found your way here. :-)
The official forums are slightly restricted as discussing other non-Hornby products is frowned upon.
Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

(8th-May-20, 08:02 AM)dvd3500 Wrote:  The official forums are slightly restricted as discussing other non-Hornby products is frowned upon.

Presumably you are referring to the official Hornby forum. Which I have never looked at. I haven't seen that issue on others.

Yeah the official, Hornby-owned forum.
It is still a great source though IMHO...

Welcome! 
There is a 1/32 club in oxford. 
You  might want to give it a visit. 
Alan

Hello David, greetings from Edinburgh.
An RMS that runs on Mac/IOS has been sought for many years so would be welcomed by many. I'm not actually speaking as such but am aware of requests from Apple fans over the years.

Leo

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com

Wavegreen I am a new member as well but please anything for the Mac would be great I am toying with getting windows for my Mac but hate it so would rather not, I am busy doing scenery, etc and the track is in bits, so until I get to the stage of having to make a decision I will hold off with windows for now.
[+] 1 member Likes roguejackal's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by wudda
6th-May-23, 08:15 PM
Last Post by Anthony B
28th-Feb-21, 03:17 PM
Last Post by woodcote
30th-Jan-21, 08:09 PM
Last Post by ms-80veruk
27th-Apr-19, 04:39 PM
Last Post by Gordon Steadman