Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
Posts: 1,478
Threads: 223
Likes Received: 2,275 in 824 posts
Likes Given: 1,088
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Norfolk, England
(This post was last modified: 4th-Aug-19, 08:33 PM by
CMOTD.)
Posts: 1,247
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 1,035 in 519 posts
Likes Given: 244
Joined: Apr 2019
Location France
Not a single one! I now have one Indianapolis car as I'm doing a 32nd scale Paxton turbine for next year's Bordo. No idea what to do for the 24th.
•
Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
Yeah Brian - I dont see a single NEW F1 there :)
•
Posts: 1,478
Threads: 223
Likes Received: 2,275 in 824 posts
Likes Given: 1,088
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Norfolk, England
I only buy slot cars to race these days and modern F1s are too fragile for that. Those are just the favourites I kept when I sold my collection which contained about 400 F1 cars.
•
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
OOPs I bloobsed
•
Posts: 3
Threads: 2
Likes Received: 6 in 2 posts
Likes Given: 0
Joined: May 2020
Posts: 1,247
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 1,035 in 519 posts
Likes Given: 244
Joined: Apr 2019
Location France
Never had any Formula cars until this year when i had to build a few for the Bordo meet. No idea when I'll get to race any of them because of the virus. In theory, it'll be December but I reckon that's in doubt too.
I did a small version of the Ferrari too.
Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium