Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Season's greetings
#1

Hi everybody,

2022 Only has a few days left before a new year arrives.
Time to thank the moderators and everyone who contributed to SlotRacer Online for making this site the place to be for slot car enthusiasts.
The layout is stunning again this year and it is a great pleasure to be online at this Forum.
Well done to all of you!

Hub Thumbup

   
Quote
#2

Thank you Hub, and thanks to everyone for joining us here. 

Merry Christmas Thumbup
[+] 6 members Like JasonB's post
Quote
#3

I'll even forget the "bah humbug" this years as I'm chuffed I managed to get the lounge finished in time for our guests to arrive for Christmas Cool

And god bless us one and all. How many version of A Christmas Carol are there? I've seen three advertised already. George C Scott's is the best and he's not even English. What is the world coming to, I might just have to revert to humbug after all Bigsmile
[+] 2 members Like Gordon Steadman's post
Quote
#4

(22nd-Dec-22, 12:35 PM)Gordon Steadman Wrote:  I'll even forget the "bah humbug" this years as I'm chuffed I managed to get the lounge finished in time for our guests to arrive for Christmas Cool

And god bless us one and all. How many version of A Christmas Carol are there? I've seen three advertised already. George C Scott's is the best and he's not even English. What is the world coming to, I might just have to revert to humbug after all Bigsmile

My fave is the muppet version. 
I watch that every year.
AlanW
[+] 5 members Like Nonfractal's post
Quote
#5

Have a good Christmas and all the best for 2023

...Muppet Christmas Carol  Thumbup Thumbup

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
[+] 5 members Like Kevan's post
Quote
#6

Merry Christmas one and all and may Santa bring everything you desire in the way of slot car goodies. Thank you to all our members for making this such a pleasant place to discuss our shared hobby.

   
[+] 9 members Like CMOTD's post
Quote
#7

Fully agree with all the above comments,  this really is a great, and very friendly place to enjoy our hobby.

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
[+] 6 members Like Gpa113's post
Quote
#8

Merry Xmas to all and your families  Sun
Lets hope 2023 is a better year for the entire world.
[+] 6 members Like Savage GT's post
Quote
#9

Merry Christmas to one and all from the Great White North!

Warm regards,
Ken

   
[+] 6 members Like KensRedZed's post
Quote
#10

Happy Christmas one and all from a misty South Coast. 

   

As Ringo is prone to saying... 

"Peace and Love" 

And why not at this time of year!

XXX

I love puttering with gears
[+] 6 members Like BAracer's post
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by JasonB
24th-Dec-21, 07:15 PM
Last Post by KensRedZed
25th-Dec-20, 01:52 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)