Posts: 882
Threads: 51
Likes Received: 2,386 in 709 posts
Likes Given: 2,635
Joined: Apr 2019
Location The Netherlands
Hi everybody,
2022 Only has a few days left before a new year arrives.
Time to thank the moderators and everyone who contributed to SlotRacer Online for making this site the place to be for slot car enthusiasts.
The layout is stunning again this year and it is a great pleasure to be online at this Forum.
Well done to all of you!
Hub
16 members Like rallyhub's post:16 members Like rallyhub's post
• wudda, Johnno, KensRedZed, Savage GT, Top Down, woodcote, Kevan, BAracer, Henk, ePilot, Gpa113, Nonfractal, RetroRich67, Gordon Steadman, CMOTD, JasonB
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Thank you Hub, and thanks to everyone for joining us here.
Merry Christmas
Posts: 1,247
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 1,035 in 519 posts
Likes Given: 244
Joined: Apr 2019
Location France
I'll even forget the "bah humbug" this years as I'm chuffed I managed to get the lounge finished in time for our guests to arrive for Christmas
And god bless us one and all. How many version of A Christmas Carol are there? I've seen three advertised already. George C Scott's is the best and he's not even English. What is the world coming to, I might just have to revert to humbug after all
Posts: 539
Threads: 22
Likes Received: 829 in 380 posts
Likes Given: 348
Joined: Jun 2019
(22nd-Dec-22, 12:35 PM)Gordon Steadman Wrote: I'll even forget the "bah humbug" this years as I'm chuffed I managed to get the lounge finished in time for our guests to arrive for Christmas
And god bless us one and all. How many version of A Christmas Carol are there? I've seen three advertised already. George C Scott's is the best and he's not even English. What is the world coming to, I might just have to revert to humbug after all 
My fave is the muppet version.
I watch that every year.
AlanW
Posts: 4,510
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,060 in 1,816 posts
Likes Given: 4,200
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
Have a good Christmas and all the best for 2023
...Muppet Christmas Carol
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
Posts: 1,478
Threads: 223
Likes Received: 2,275 in 824 posts
Likes Given: 1,088
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Norfolk, England
Merry Christmas one and all and may Santa bring everything you desire in the way of slot car goodies. Thank you to all our members for making this such a pleasant place to discuss our shared hobby.
Posts: 528
Threads: 50
Likes Received: 884 in 356 posts
Likes Given: 2,645
Joined: Jun 2020
Fully agree with all the above comments, this really is a great, and very friendly place to enjoy our hobby.
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Posts: 984
Threads: 112
Likes Received: 1,307 in 493 posts
Likes Given: 1,247
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Cambridgeshire
Merry Xmas to all and your families
Lets hope 2023 is a better year for the entire world.
(This post was last modified: 24th-Dec-22, 06:52 AM by
Savage GT.)
Posts: 2,059
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,415 in 1,392 posts
Likes Given: 3,127
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
Merry Christmas to one and all from the Great White North!
Warm regards,
Ken
Posts: 2,514
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,558
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
Happy Christmas one and all from a misty South Coast.
As Ringo is prone to saying...
"Peace and Love"
And why not at this time of year!
XXX
I love puttering with gears