Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Shelby GT350R
#21

As far as I'm aware there has never been a problem with previewing posts.

Deleting attachments however, is a long standing glitch that I've never managed to track down and fix. Tappingfoot
[+] 2 members Like JasonB's post
Quote
#22

I have no problem deleting photos from previewed post. I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing right.

Back in 2020, I was a little bit of an idiot... Okay, so not much has changed.

Jason, if that's the only glitch? This site is nearly perfect!!!  Thumbup
[+] 1 member Likes KensRedZed's post
Quote
#23

(9th-Jul-22, 10:28 PM)JasonB Wrote:  Deleting attachments however, is a long standing glitch that I've never managed to track down and fix. Tappingfoot

How to delete attachments: LINK
[+] 1 member Likes CMOTD's post
Quote
#24

(2nd-Jul-22, 12:49 PM)Kevan Wrote:  
(28th-Sep-20, 01:53 PM)KensRedZed Wrote:  Are there any other functions we should stay away from other than the photo delete button?

Yes, don't click the 'preview' button after you've uploaded a pic...it will publish the post rather than 'preview' it.

I stand corrected, preview works just fine, as has been mentioned deleting attachments is easy as they're all in your 'User CP' under 'manage attachments'

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
Quote
#25

(28th-Sep-20, 02:33 AM)KensRedZed Wrote:  I found out a Shelby GT350 was registered to race at the 1967 Targa Florio, but crashed in practice. Our Targa Florio club rules say "If it was registered. We can race it".

That would be an interesting night, what kind of cars do your guys regularly race in the Targa class?

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
[+] 1 member Likes Kevan's post
Quote
#26

Hi Kevan,

We focus around the 1970 Targa, plus or minus 4-years. That limits the choices. But yes, it's still quite the range of cars and classes.

Here's a few still shot pics from the last race. Five members were supposed to race. Only two ended up racing. Something to do with Covid.

   
   
   
[+] 2 members Like KensRedZed's post
Quote
#27

(10th-Jul-22, 03:20 AM)KensRedZed Wrote:  Jason, if that's the only glitch? This site is nearly perfect!!!  Thumbup

There are plenty of little technical glitches Ken, but it's the people here that make it a good, friendly place, and long may that continue.
[+] 3 members Like JasonB's post
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by KensRedZed
24th-May-21, 12:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)