Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Slotmania 07.05.2022
#1

Slotmania

Swapmeeting near Stuttgart, Germany 

One (if not THE) biggest swapmeeting in Europe. 

Anyone gonna be there?

Nico
Quote
#2

I would be there in a heartbeat - but it is the same weekend as Roncole Verde..... Tappingfoot
[+] 1 member Likes Anthony B's post
Quote
#3

I went there religiously for 3-4 years BC (Before Covid) I can't this year for lots of reasons...
[+] 1 member Likes dvd3500's post
Quote
#4

And I wanna do a pilgrim journey back to  my roots.....

Nico
Quote
#5

   
[+] 2 members Like nkarres's post
Quote
#6

And this is what happens if you leave me unsupervised at the Slotmania.......!!!

   

   

Nico
[+] 4 members Like nkarres's post
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
29th-May-22, 11:07 PM
Last Post by woodcote
26th-May-22, 04:27 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)