Posts: 2,514
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,556
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
Not sure how to do videos...so I think I will stick to screenshots.
Just drive steady and stay in the slot is our current mantra.
I love puttering with gears
(This post was last modified: 2nd-Apr-22, 05:06 PM by
BAracer.)
Posts: 4,022
Threads: 686
Likes Received: 9,030 in 3,106 posts
Likes Given: 9,338
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Worthing, UK
Doing great! Enjoying the updates... leave the videos to Nick and John.
Posts: 2,514
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,556
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
Still averaging 200 laps an hour. Currently running 90mins driver stints. Alex, Ed have been, Mike is currently in the rostrum, Jean is next.
Still in the phase of the race where positions are heavy influenced by breakdowns.
I love puttering with gears
(This post was last modified: 2nd-Apr-22, 06:08 PM by
BAracer.)
Posts: 2,514
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,556
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
More of the same.
1hr till I'm on... It could all change!
I love puttering with gears
Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,195
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,195
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
Posts: 277
Threads: 13
Likes Received: 673 in 228 posts
Likes Given: 774
Joined: Apr 2019
Here’s Demons pit space.. including coffee and cake..
Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,195
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,195
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
How not to marshall coming up in 3...2...1...
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,195
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
Life is like a box of Slot cars...