Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Shelby GT350R
#11

Great work as usual Ken - love your chassis work

My version in 1/24th


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
[+] 3 members Like Anthony B's post
Quote
#12

Here is my '66 GT350.  Le Mans stripes, Dashtop Tach. Carrera Evolution 1:32. 

Leo

   

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
[+] 4 members Like Scuderia_Turini's post
Quote
#13

Anthony and Leo,

Both examples are super looking cars!  Thumbup

Upon seeing my white Shelby. A friend asked me to build this Shelby for him. How could I refuse?

   
   
[+] 3 members Like KensRedZed's post
Quote
#14

Is that done with the aluminium u channel ?
Either way, you seem to have got the chassis building down, looks great  Thumbup
Quote
#15

Hi SavageGT,

I humbly thank you for your kind words.

U-channel is usually not quite as square, or easy to hold in the vise. Square aluminum tubing is about the same price and better to work with.

   
   
   
   
[+] 4 members Like KensRedZed's post
Quote
#16

(28th-Sep-20, 01:53 PM)KensRedZed Wrote:  Are there any other functions we should stay away from other than the photo delete button?

Yes, don't click the 'preview' button after you've uploaded a pic...it will publish the post rather than 'preview' it.

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
[+] 1 member Likes Kevan's post
Quote
#17

Hi Kevan,

Thanks for the tip.  Thumbup

At first I misread your message and saw "Don't lick the preview button". At which point I could not stop laughing.  Bigsmile Oops.
Quote
#18

(2nd-Jul-22, 12:49 PM)Kevan Wrote:  
(28th-Sep-20, 01:53 PM)KensRedZed Wrote:  Are there any other functions we should stay away from other than the photo delete button?

Yes, don't click the 'preview' button after you've uploaded a pic...it will publish the post rather than 'preview' it.

That's never happened to me and I always preview first to make sure I have attached the right photo.

I love puttering with gears
Quote
#19

Preview test

   

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
Quote
#20

That was a test post, uploaded a photo, inserted into post, hit preview and it was still editable...clicked 'delete attachment' and it automatically published the post.

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by KensRedZed
24th-May-21, 12:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)