Posts: 280
Threads: 6
Likes Received: 352 in 149 posts
Likes Given: 196
Joined: Jul 2020
(12th-Dec-21, 05:19 AM) Brumos RSR Wrote: Latest addition still deciding on wheel color, silver, black or grey
Looks nice, but... you said "color"... I say Red the same as the flag on the door!
Here's a very quick edit...
(This post was last modified: 12th-Dec-21, 10:11 PM by
DPJ .)
Posts: 2,512
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
What possible use could I have for this little beaut...?
My dad worked for Shell so it had to be this livery for me.
I love puttering with gears
(This post was last modified: 18th-Dec-21, 04:24 PM by
BAracer .)
Posts: 882
Threads: 51
Likes Received: 2,386 in 709 posts
Likes Given: 2,635
Joined: Apr 2019
Location The Netherlands
It will be easy to spot when racing.
Posts: 2,512
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
...or when it flies off into the scenery!
I love puttering with gears
Posts: 225
Threads: 67
Likes Received: 730 in 185 posts
Likes Given: 36
Joined: Jun 2020
(This post was last modified: 20th-Dec-21, 08:51 PM by
fotodoug2 .)
Posts: 984
Threads: 112
Likes Received: 1,307 in 493 posts
Likes Given: 1,247
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Cambridgeshire
Fantastic pictures as always FD
Posts: 385
Threads: 23
Likes Received: 511 in 192 posts
Likes Given: 717
Joined: Dec 2021
Location Cowplain, Hampshire UK
I know the thread says cars but I couldn't resist posting my new Rossi I shouted myself for Christmas.
It's the first bike I've seen with the two wire type supports on the back, anyone have any more info on when these came out?
Cheers
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)
(This post was last modified: 23rd-Dec-21, 01:04 PM by
Tibbs .)
Posts: 4,022
Threads: 686
Likes Received: 9,026 in 3,106 posts
Likes Given: 9,338
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Worthing, UK
Not ‘bought’, but received as a Christmas present…
Posts: 2,512
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
Well this all came together quite well...
Presents from a daughter, wife and in-laws.
I love puttering with gears
(This post was last modified: 25th-Dec-21, 10:46 PM by
BAracer .)
Posts: 882
Threads: 51
Likes Received: 2,386 in 709 posts
Likes Given: 2,635
Joined: Apr 2019
Location The Netherlands
Hi Jeremy,
Very nice action shot, but I hope the left rear wheel will be mounted properly.