Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Cars bought by members in 2021

(12th-Dec-21, 05:19 AM)Brumos RSR Wrote:  Latest addition still deciding on wheel color, silver, black or grey

Looks nice, but... you said "color"... I say Red the same as the flag on the door!
Here's a very quick edit...
   
[+] 1 member Likes DPJ's post
Quote

What possible use could I have for this little beaut...?

   

My dad worked for Shell so it had to be this livery for me.

I love puttering with gears
[+] 5 members Like BAracer's post
Quote

It will be easy to spot when racing. Thumbup
[+] 1 member Likes rallyhub's post
Quote

...or when it flies off into the scenery!

I love puttering with gears
[+] 2 members Like BAracer's post
Quote

I don't think they look toy-like at all!
[Image: wGZiddt.jpg]
[Image: P7Z9Hge.jpg]
[Image: 2AL6MvX.jpg]
[+] 8 members Like fotodoug2's post
Quote

Fantastic pictures as always FD  Thumbup
[+] 1 member Likes Savage GT's post
Quote

I know the thread says cars but I couldn't resist posting my new Rossi I shouted myself for Christmas.
It's the first bike I've seen with the two wire type supports on the back, anyone have any more info on when these came out?
Cheers


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
[+] 5 members Like Tibbs's post
Quote

Not ‘bought’, but received as a Christmas present…

   

Thumbup
[+] 6 members Like woodcote's post
Quote

Well this all came together quite well... 

   

Presents from a daughter, wife and in-laws.

I love puttering with gears
[+] 5 members Like BAracer's post
Quote

Hi Jeremy,

Very nice action shot, but I hope the left rear wheel will be mounted properly. Thumbup
[+] 1 member Likes rallyhub's post
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Henk
6th-Jan-26, 07:37 AM
Last Post by Kevan
3rd-Oct-24, 09:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)