It's a set-only livery from the Scalextric ARC Pro Platinum set, so unboxed - but I did find the old one that came with our WHO/digital Bentley club car...
I blame Woodcote for this purchase following his recent review of a related release!
Everytime I saw a picture of this version of the car my heart used to give a little flutter. So when Roger Barker Slots offered the opportunity for me to take the next step I had to do it, with it being a belated birthday present from an innocent family member.
I've bought it to race, so whilst it may not be the first choice of many for that, it hits the spot for this fool who enjoys a tuning challenge!
(and the photos don't do the livery justice...the rosso absolutely glows!)
I love puttering with gears
(This post was last modified: 13th-Oct-21, 09:48 AM by BAracer.)
After setting up a couple of trucks for a friend and being pleasantly surprised How well these things can handle on wood tracks with some work and parts, I had to get myself a pair