Posts: 189
Threads: 44
Likes Received: 249 in 105 posts
Likes Given: 195
Joined: Nov 2020
Yay!!! 2nd TR7 is up and ready to go
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)
Posts: 4,022
Threads: 686
Likes Received: 9,028 in 3,106 posts
Likes Given: 9,338
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Worthing, UK
Who’s ready for some racing?
We were talking end of August… too soon? Not soon enough?
Posts: 554
Threads: 32
Likes Received: 816 in 362 posts
Likes Given: 197
Joined: Dec 2020
Location burnley UK
yep mine is ready
Posts: 539
Threads: 22
Likes Received: 829 in 380 posts
Likes Given: 348
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 2,512
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
One more week of fettling and I'll be ready.
I love puttering with gears
Posts: 4,022
Threads: 686
Likes Received: 9,028 in 3,106 posts
Likes Given: 9,338
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Worthing, UK
Posts: 2,512
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
A few laps of my test track completed, and I have dumped the trued and glued tyres on the rear of the TR. Even the replacement ones were far quicker straight out of the packet, so they are currently being glued, and will be trued this evening.
Then a bit of weight tuning, and the car should be in the best shape I can currently make it for the Proxy.
I love puttering with gears
Posts: 526
Threads: 50
Likes Received: 884 in 356 posts
Likes Given: 2,631
Joined: Jun 2020
Here's my TR7, not exactly ready to go...
Primed yesterday, to be painted tomorrow. Not yet even decided on the colour scheme.....
Chassis should arrive by Friday or Saturday, but at least I have the running gear and an idea of which decals to use
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)
Posts: 526
Threads: 50
Likes Received: 884 in 356 posts
Likes Given: 2,631
Joined: Jun 2020
Progress
Some nice weather, so a good day to paint...
Will finish tomorrow, hopefully
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)
Posts: 2,512
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
I'm banking on the 'best in show' points not having a big influence on the final standings with my entry...
I love puttering with gears
(This post was last modified: 5th-Aug-21, 08:33 AM by
BAracer .)