Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

My 2020 Builds
#1

Here is a video clip of my 2020 builds

2020 Builds
[+] 4 members Like Dave D Stevens's post
Quote
#2

Dave,

Cool and fun stuff.  Thumbup
Quote
#3

Love the drifting tractor, think I may have just found my next build!!
Quote
#4

Love it Dave - and Tractor pulling - awesome!!

How do you choose your subjects?
Quote
#5

(29th-Jul-21, 08:02 AM)964rh Wrote:  Love the drifting tractor, think I may have just found my next build!!
The conversion was fairly easy, but due to the size of the wheels I should have found a bigger crown gear as it is ti high a gear as is, The tyres are the original hard plastic, so all to easy to drift. Once the "Toy Fairs and Swapmeets" restart I plan to look for a 1:32 scale tractor that has rubber tyres, as I have now found suitable motor gearbox units to provide lower gearing. More details on the New Holland T7040 here.

New Holland T7040
[+] 1 member Likes Dave D Stevens's post
Quote
#6

(29th-Jul-21, 09:56 AM)Anthony B Wrote:  Love it Dave - and Tractor pulling - awesome!!

How do you choose your subjects?
I was please in the way that the "sled" turned out. Always had it in my mind to build one. What is more the whole build was done with odds and ends that I had laying around. As is the "Sled" weighs 1000 grams. 
I just like to try out different ideas with my builds, so some or the vehicles that I build are a bit unusual to say the least.

Pulling Sled
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)