Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Cars bought by members in 2021

Love the MG’s and 550, what brand are they?
Quote

The latest acquisition arrived as a kit of parts after suffering the rigors of the postal system  Tappingfoot

      

      

   

After getting over the disappointment and checking all the parts thoroughly nothing was actually damaged, so it was carefully re-assembled into this, Steve Parrish's Mercedes Y2K MB truck.

   
[+] 4 members Like Top Down's post
Quote

   

I've been on the lookout for one these SCX Fiat's for some time. This one was NOS boxed - and still sealed with SCX branded adhesive tape! It makes the perfect companion for my (race prepared) Revell NSU 1000TT, which had been run a few times pre-Covid at the Bury St Edmunds club. 

Just got to love the quirkiness - and some positive comments found during background research, such as "One of the best cars SCX has ever released..what a blast on the track! .... very pretty. They really make you smile..." just confirmed the 'need' to get one for the pit box. 

Not yet tried on track - but it will be  Thumbup
[+] 5 members Like Top Down's post
Quote

Does a second hand body from eBay count?

Converting this:

   

into this:

   

Less of a 'Beast' but certainly makes it easier to see on the track  Thumbup
[+] 2 members Like Top Down's post
Quote

This was a really lucky find. Thumbup 

After a successful eBay bid on a Ninco Megane Lightning 'parts car' - I was just after the rolling chassis to upgrade another Megane - I asked the seller if he had any other cars he might be parting with. In reply I received a photo of the Kinesport Megane on a Ninco 1 chassis, one I already have -  and this Gordon Beers car, which I'd never seen before. A bit of research showed it too was released in the N1 format but he had upgraded his with the Lightning A/W chassis, a combination I couldn't resist. 
A deal was struck and the Gordon Beers and parts car arrived in the same parcel - and this one is absolutely stunning  Wrench

           
[+] 4 members Like Top Down's post
Quote
Wink 

Team-Slot Lancia Delta HF 4WD, being the 1987 Rallye Montecarlo winner driven by Miki Biasion.  Have been waiting for this for many months.  A while ago, Time Tunnel Models asked if I wanted to cancel the order but I had heard from Staffs that they would "definitley" be released.
I got the call yesterday :-)

Leo

   

   

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
[+] 9 members Like Scuderia_Turini's post
Quote

Thanks for posting that Leo, love the test version of the Integrale so now have one of those and a red road version winging themselves to me

I'm pointing my wallet watcher in your direction if she ever finds out!!  Bigsmile Bigsmile
[+] 2 members Like 964rh's post
Quote

Point of order !! 
The HF 4WD is not identified as an integrale. The versions known as integrale have extended wheel arches.  The HF 4WD was effectively the planned production version of the Delta.  It got pressed into WRC service when Group B got banned and then morphed into the homologation specials.

Leo   </anorak>

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
[+] 4 members Like Scuderia_Turini's post
Quote

(15th-Jul-21, 11:12 AM)Scuderia_Turini Wrote:  Point of order !! 
The HF 4WD is not identified as an integrale. The versions known as integrale have extended wheel arches.  The HF 4WD was effectively the planned production version of the Delta.  It got pressed into WRC service when Group B got banned and then morphed into the homologation specials.

Leo   </anorak>

I didn't know that. Now I want an Integrale as well as the HF 4WD!!!  Rofl
[+] 1 member Likes 964rh's post
Quote

Leo are you sure you are correct?

The road going Lancia was always known as the Integrale?
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Henk
6th-Jan-26, 07:37 AM
Last Post by Kevan
3rd-Oct-24, 09:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)