Posts: 2,512
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
No more flicking through the pages of a virtual spares catalogue on the Slot.it website, it's all now 'clickable' here...
http://catalogue.slot.it/
I love puttering with gears
Posts: 118
Threads: 8
Likes Received: 176 in 70 posts
Likes Given: 65
Joined: Apr 2019
Very easy to find products this way.
•
Posts: 4,022
Threads: 686
Likes Received: 9,025 in 3,106 posts
Likes Given: 9,338
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Worthing, UK
Just had time to have a proper look and it is really useful! Must have taken a lot of work.
I particularly like how all the pdf instructions and datasheets are available to download from the individual product pages. That makes it a fabulous resource.
Posts: 2,053
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,409 in 1,388 posts
Likes Given: 3,125
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
I don't use Slot It parts much... with the exception of maybe the guides... maybe the braid... the gears... the motors... and maybe the wheels too. But other than that...
JeremyB. Thanks for posting.
(This post was last modified: 24th-Nov-20, 08:45 PM by
KensRedZed.)