Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Matra MS10
#1

This is a fun class of car to drive in our club. The 3.0L GP class with a Scalex 050 motor is fast and loose.

All Matra's were light blue. They must have run out of blue paint that day... This one is Tamiya Camel Yellow.

   

Plans for the chassis.

   

The chassis completed and test fitted.

   
   
   

Body, engine, and transmission painted. Tires and wheels glued and trued.

   

Chassis assembled.

   

More test fitting.

   
   
   
   
   

Underside showing the body posts and assembled body from the inside.

   
   
   

The car is ready to run.

   
   
   
   
   
   
   

Numbers added. Thank you very kindly for looking.

   
   
[+] 6 members Like KensRedZed's post
Quote
#2

Very nicely done. Thumbup
Quote
#3

Matra is one of my favourite marques so I'm slightly biased when I say "superb car".

The windscreen arrangement on these is unusual for a single seater (to be honest, I had to Google it to check in case it was one of Ken's rebel twists :-)

Leo

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
[+] 1 member Likes Scuderia_Turini's post
Quote
#4

Thank you very kindly Jason and Leo.

Twisted rebel? Yep. That's me.  Tease


Your site is pretty slick too. I'm exploring the various view options. Sweet!  Thumbup
[+] 1 member Likes KensRedZed's post
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Scuderia_Turini
1st-Nov-19, 03:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)