Posts: 2,512
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
SCP settings are 'free' at Worthing Digital...
Similar, but with some subtle differences. But close enough to mean that we can swap performance feel with each other.
I love puttering with gears
Posts: 277
Threads: 13
Likes Received: 673 in 228 posts
Likes Given: 774
Joined: Apr 2019
Here’s Demon’s LMP1 Nissan Sidewinder.
Posts: 2,512
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
And nice to see you HotPhil.
Thank you Ade and Phil for coming over and having a good old natter.
Aren't Slotracer.Online folk nice people!
I love puttering with gears
Posts: 2,512
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
Oh dear...
I love puttering with gears
Posts: 277
Threads: 13
Likes Received: 673 in 228 posts
Likes Given: 774
Joined: Apr 2019
Cars lined up ready for 3pm start.
Posts: 2,512
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
Pose for a John Soden video? Tick in the box
Maurizio's autograph? Not yet.
Leading the LMP2 class...?
I love puttering with gears
Posts: 2,512
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
Tick!
I love puttering with gears
Posts: 1,478
Threads: 223
Likes Received: 2,275 in 824 posts
Likes Given: 1,088
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Norfolk, England
Couple of videos from the event:
Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,195
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
Don't forget to post videos guys, there's plenty of us out here would like to see the racing
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
Posts: 2,512
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
WHAM!
I love puttering with gears