Posts: 2,512
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
Tut tut!
6/10 for me...
I love puttering with gears
Posts: 1,229
Threads: 141
Likes Received: 1,415 in 629 posts
Likes Given: 742
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Chesterfield, UK
I did better second time around
Posts: 525
Threads: 50
Likes Received: 884 in 356 posts
Likes Given: 2,627
Joined: Jun 2020
Oh dear, 10 out of 10
lucky guess on the number of feathers question, the rest I actually knew.
I'll get my anorak and leave now........
Posts: 4,022
Threads: 686
Likes Received: 9,026 in 3,106 posts
Likes Given: 9,338
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Worthing, UK
Day 16 is a throwback Thursday - and the 2008 Gadget Show TV programme featuring the Scalextric World Speed Record attempt…
Keith Fishenden is the chief mechanic - and there are some familiar faces at the track.
•
Posts: 4,022
Threads: 686
Likes Received: 9,026 in 3,106 posts
Likes Given: 9,338
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Worthing, UK
Day 17 is a social media based wish list
Head over to your favourite platform to join in the fun!
•
Posts: 4,022
Threads: 686
Likes Received: 9,026 in 3,106 posts
Likes Given: 9,338
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Worthing, UK
Day 18 is a video of the Drift 360 set...
That would be great Christmas afternoon entertainment
•
Posts: 4,022
Threads: 686
Likes Received: 9,026 in 3,106 posts
Likes Given: 9,338
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Worthing, UK
Day 19 - some Scalextric fan photos…
•
Posts: 4,022
Threads: 686
Likes Received: 9,026 in 3,106 posts
Likes Given: 9,338
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Worthing, UK
Day 20 - a 2022 product teaser…
It’s not a Gulf livery.
•
Posts: 2,512
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
Calling Hub...!!!
I love puttering with gears
•
Posts: 882
Threads: 51
Likes Received: 2,386 in 709 posts
Likes Given: 2,634
Joined: Apr 2019
Location The Netherlands
I am not sure, maybe a rally Ford Sierra RS Cosworth?
•