Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
As far as I'm aware there has never been a problem with previewing posts.
Deleting attachments however, is a long standing glitch that I've never managed to track down and fix.
Posts: 2,054
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,410 in 1,389 posts
Likes Given: 3,125
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
I have no problem deleting photos from previewed post. I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing right.
Back in 2020, I was a little bit of an idiot... Okay, so not much has changed.
Jason, if that's the only glitch? This site is nearly perfect!!!
Posts: 1,478
Threads: 223
Likes Received: 2,275 in 824 posts
Likes Given: 1,088
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Norfolk, England
(9th-Jul-22, 10:28 PM)JasonB Wrote: Deleting attachments however, is a long standing glitch that I've never managed to track down and fix. 
How to delete attachments:
LINK
Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,195
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
(2nd-Jul-22, 12:49 PM)Kevan Wrote: (28th-Sep-20, 01:53 PM)KensRedZed Wrote: Are there any other functions we should stay away from other than the photo delete button?
Yes, don't click the 'preview' button after you've uploaded a pic...it will publish the post rather than 'preview' it.
I stand corrected, preview works just fine, as has been mentioned deleting attachments is easy as they're all in your 'User CP' under
'manage attachments'
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
•
Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,195
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
(28th-Sep-20, 02:33 AM)KensRedZed Wrote: I found out a Shelby GT350 was registered to race at the 1967 Targa Florio, but crashed in practice. Our Targa Florio club rules say "If it was registered. We can race it".
That would be an interesting night, what kind of cars do your guys regularly race in the Targa class?
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
Posts: 2,054
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,410 in 1,389 posts
Likes Given: 3,125
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
Hi Kevan,
We focus around the 1970 Targa, plus or minus 4-years. That limits the choices. But yes, it's still quite the range of cars and classes.
Here's a few still shot pics from the last race. Five members were supposed to race. Only two ended up racing. Something to do with Covid.
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
(10th-Jul-22, 03:20 AM)KensRedZed Wrote: Jason, if that's the only glitch? This site is nearly perfect!!! 
There are plenty of little technical glitches Ken, but it's the people here that make it a good, friendly place, and long may that continue.